Mana Core Cultivation
|2||Red Core||Dark Stage|
|3||Orange Core||Dark Stage|
|4||Yellow Core||Dark Stage|
|???||Aether Core or Purple Core (Arthur Only)||None|
A Mana Core is classified into six colors: black, red, orange, yellow, silver, and white. One's mana color starts off as black, due to the body's blood and other impurities mixed with the mana particles as they form together into a mana core. Each stage of the mana core colors is split into three shades(dark, solid, and light), except silver which is split into initial, mid and high and white core which does not have stages. In general, the lighter the mana core color, the purer one's mana core was. Therefore there was more power one could have access to . 
Mana is essential to use Magic, it exists in the atmosphere and is divided into particles of each element. (According to Arthur, the Ki in his previous world is pretty similar to Mana).
The power to control mana is largely genetic. A census showed that roughly 1 in 100 children are able to sense mana, which can only be tested when one's mana core is completely developed — anywhere from early adolescence to late teen years. Once a mana core manifests, a translucent barrier forms around the awakened, which lasts a couple of minutes.
The mana core becomes purer as impurities are filtered out over time, with the stages for each color being dark, solid, and light. The colors of the mana core include Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Silver, and White.
Elements and Deviants
There are 4 types of Elements for mages to use:
Each of those elements has a higher version of itself, Mages capable of using those are referred to as "Deviants". There are 7 types of elemental deviantations:
- Water → Ice (Humans only)
- Water + Earth → Plant (Elves only)
- Earth → Gravity (Humans & Dwarves)
- Earth → Metal (Dwarves only)
- Earth + Fire → Magma (Dwarves only)
- Fire → Lightning (Humans only)
- For Lightning, there are two main methods that Augmenters opt towards. One is Internal, and the other is External. Because of the unique properties of lightning compared to other elements and their deviants, some individuals focus on using internal lightning skills, which is stated as much more difficult.
- Wind → Sound (Humans & Elves)
Apart from the elemental deviantations, there are special forms of deviants:
- Emitter or Healer (Humans only)
- Diviner (Elves only)
Mages or Mana Manipulators, are Mana Users who have developed something inside of their bodies called a "Mana Core" which enables them to use Mana.
There are two types of Mages:
- Augmenters, users who enhance their bodies using mana, allowing them to possess incredible strength, defense, and agility. However, their weakness lies in their limited range. An augmenter's talent is measured by the strength of the mana channels in their body. This measures their speed and efficiency to relocate their mana from their mana core into various parts of their bodies. When Augmenters awaken, they form a pushing force around the barrier, signifying that they have dominant mana channels in their body; the degree of the force depends on their innate talent.
- Fundamentals of Augmenting: Augmenters utilize speed and precision in the use of one's mana core to properly distribute mana into different parts of the body. Being able to utilize the mana channels efficiently requires years of both mental and physical practice. Since augmenting involves extracting mana in its purest form, there are no highly notable signs or distinctions of an elemental sense at an early stage. However, augmenters are able to control their mana more freely, allowing them to fight through various different forms of augmentation.
- Augmentation Backlash: The phenomenon backlash occurs from depletion of the mana core, resulting in extreme physical pain for augmenters. Depending on how strenuous the damage to the mana core is, the heavier and more intense the pain is.
- Conjurers, users who emit mana to the outside world allowing them to bend their surroundings to their will, possessing unfathomable powers. However, their weakness is that they must supplement their own mana core with mana from the outside world, to exert mana into their surroundings in the form of spells. A conjurer's talent is measured by the power of their mana veins. This measures their speed and effectiveness to absorb mana from the outside world into their own mana core. When Conjurers awaken, they form a vacuum of mana around them, signifying their dominance in their mana veins; the degree of the force depends on their innate talent.
- Fundamentals of Conjuring: Conjurers gather the surrounding mana in the area and draw it inwards. Once the mana is inside the body, one must circulate the mana into one's mana core to stabilize and purify the atmosphere's diluted mana. Conjurers use appropriate conductors such as a staff, wand, or ring to channel the mana using the proper incantations. The more powerful the spell, the longer it will take to draw in the surrounding mana, store it inside the mana core, and release it. Since conjuring involves exerting focused mana into a particular spell, conjurers will have a special aptitude and typical lean towards a certain element at first. However, with proper training, conjurers can become adequate in the basics of all elements.
- Conjuring Backlash: The phenomenon backlash occurs from the overfilling of the mana core for conjurers. This is caused by the overuse of spells beyond the conjurer's capacity, or using a spell too powerful for the mana core to handle. 
The difference between the two types of Mages becomes less apparent the lighter the mana core, thus allowing augmenters to will mana outside their body, and conjurers to reinforce their bodies, albeit far less effectively. Apparently, upon reaching white core, the difference in ability is completely eliminated, but most mages choose to stick with the style of fighting they are most familiar with.
Mana Beasts are various unique animals and creatures that were born with the ability to absorb mana into their bodies and create their own mana cores, called beast cores. Mana Beasts are classified into E, D, C, B, A, AA, S, or SS class, where the latter is rarely seen. On average, mana beasts are stronger than humans of the same class due to their physical bodies being much stronger. Most mana beasts reside in the Beast Glades, while a select few accompany their owner or tamer outside the Beast Glades. Average class mana beasts generally roam near the first few tens of kilometers of the Beast Glades, while the stronger class mana beasts tend to reside further down in dungeon-like caves underground or further away. Higher class mana beasts have the power to create their own lair while having other mana beasts serving them. This symbolizes the strength of the mana beast and the treasures hidden within their lair if adventurers were to ever go explore.
A beast core is a mana beast's mana core. They have an unlimited amount of uses, which makes them extremely valuable and highly sought after. The higher the classes the beast cores were, the more valuable.
When a mana beast reaches A class or higher, they have the ability to pass on their ‘will’, or ability to be more precise, to one person. Those people are called Beast Tamers. This is very rare, since mana beasts are generally aggressive and prefer to pass their will to their kin. There is also a small chance of acquiring the beast will from a beast's mana core dropped after their death. However, most mana beasts destroy their beast will when they are killed.
The best way to train the beast will acquired is being taught by the beast itself. The only other alternative mentioned was to study thoroughly about the beast itself so the beast tamer can learn and practice the traits of the beast.
Aether is the fifth and most mysterious magical particle (the rest are earth, water, fire, and wind). Little is known about it, except that it has a purple color when viewed through Realmheart. Also, it is believed that aether can be only influenced, but not controlled. The Indrath clan boasts the best understanding and ability over aether, however each member of the clan can only pursue one path of aether utilization. There are a total of three known paths:
- Aevum: Aether that controls Time.
- Spatium: Aether that controls Space.
- Vivum: Aether that influences Existence
(Life, death, creation, and destruction).
- Fate: Aether that influence Destiny.
A member of the Indrath clan compared mana to water and aether to the glass holding it to describe the difficulties in manipulating aether for mana users.
Relics and structures left behind by Ancient Mages mainly utilize aether, leading to an assumption that they were able to control it.
Aether seems to function similar to mana in several regards:
- It can be formed into a core, albeit through a very arduous process (based on how Arthur formed his aether core since all other known characters only had mana cores).
- One can form channels through which aether can be distributed throughout the body.
- Aether can augment the body, including specific parts, like hands or legs, as well as form a protective “aura” around the user.
When using aether, the person can gain aether runes, which will allow them to wield more powers. The only known rune currently is Destruction. For Arthur, it manifests in the form of a amethyst flame, which literally destroys anything it touches. The Alacryan magic system of gaining runes to channel mana is believed to be an imitation of aether runes.
- Realmheart: Aether Arts that greatly increases mana flow throughout the body, and allows for more efficient utilization of mana, thus considerably increasing spell strength and decreasing cast time. The user can perceive the four elements and aether, allowing them to any detect disturbances and cancel or overload the opponent’s spells.
- Static Void: Aether Arts that allows to stop time for a short period.
- Regeneration: Aether Arts that heals the injured person and can even regrow lost limbs.
- God Step: An upgraded version of Burst Step that fills the users body with Aether and almost instantly brings them to a predetermined location using channels that resembles Worm Holes.